I really will teach you to play "chord piano" within the next ten days with both hands, or it won't cost you a single cent. Piano chords will revolutionize your piano playing, and you'll LOVE playing with them! Chords such as Dm7, Bb6, Dm9 -- and many more.
Of course you can take as long as you want on the course - 10 days or 10 weeks or 10 months -- it's up to you. But it is delivered to you in 10 sections -- 10 baby steps to playing the piano using chords.
I've been teaching piano lessons here in the Rogue River Valley of Oregon for over 20 years, and my Keyboard Workshop is known not only locally, but all around the world. If I couldn't do what I say I can do, I wouldn't still be around. But I'll leave that entirely up to you. If you don't learn to play "chord-style" piano in ten days, just send the course back to me and I'll give you an immediate refund -- no questions asked. I mean it.It's that good.
Here's what you're going to be able to play 10 days from the time you receive your piano lesson course in Chord Piano:
1. You're going to be able to play all 12 major piano chords easily and quickly. Some of my students can play them in as little as 3 seconds! (Honest!)
2. You're going to be able to pick out a tunewith your right hand both "by ear" and by reading notes. (Some people play by ear, and some by sight-reading. You're going to be able to do both -- and knowing piano chords speeds up both.)
3. You will be able to play all minor piano chords, all diminished piano chords, and all augmented piano chords, just by changing each major piano chord slightly. But that's not all: You will also learn how to form and play 6th chords, minor 6th chords, 7th chords, minor 7th chords, maj7th chords (different than "regular" 7th chords), and even 9th chords! You will be able to do this for the rest of your life.
4. You will learn to create a chording rhythm pattern with your left hand, made out of the piano chords you learn, which you can use on a thousand different songs the rest of your life. If you like ragtime, you can use it on The Entertainer, and songs like that. If you like gospel music, you can use it on Amazing Grace, and a thousand other hymns or other Christian music (Actually -- any kind of "popular" piano music). If' you like Country-Western or Contemporary or Pop or whatever, you can apply this "chording bass" pattern to your favorite songs. (The only kind of piano music you shouldn't use it on is classical). You will learn to do this "swing bass" technique in both 3/4 and 4/4 time (and all the other variations). Then you will learn a left-hand technique called "arpeggios" -- where you'll "stretch out" the chord into a beautiful and full orchestral sound -- great for ballads, love songs, certain praise & worship songs, etc.
5. You will learn a wonderful "harmonizing trick" you can do using piano chords. It's very easy to do, but adds a "duet effect' to your right hand melodies. (If you sing, or play another instrument, you can apply this technique to that as well!)
6. You will learn how to "fill up the empty spaces" in a song with echoes, fills, and runs -- all made out of piano chords.This lesson alone is worth ten times the cost of the piano lessons, as only the very top professionals know how to do this. You'll learn rapid-fire runs, straddles, fills, melodic echoes, and cascading waterfall runs!
7. You will learn how to arrange a song -- put an intro at the start of it, and an ending on the caboose. You can then take a piece of sheet music and play it your way, instead of just playing what's written.
8. You will learn how to create a fantastic "orchestral pad" in your left hand part that creates a "river of sound" for ballads, love songs, Christian music, regular sheet music and any kind of song needing a "smooth" feel.
By the way, you will not only learn how to do all these things, but you will also understand what you're doing! In other words, I teach music theory -- why piano chords work the way they do -- along with the specific skills, so you won't be doing anything by rote -- you'll understand exactlywhat you're doing and why you're doing it!
The heart of the course is a big, 8 1/2" by 11" book with scores of illustrations so you can see everything and how it all works. Then along with the book I'll send you three bonus charts -- a " Visualized Piano Chord Chart" that shows the 96 different piano chords I teach in the course, a " Magic Keyboard Chart" that slips behind the keys on your piano and guides you to the correct notes, and a " Major Piano Chords Locator" that lets you double-check your major chords to make sure they are right. The course comes in DVD video as well as in audio CD, so you get both. Get your enrollment in today, while you're thinking about it! Order right now!
P.S. Don't forget that everything is guaranteed, so there is no way you can lose! The book, the 3 charts, the audio CD, the DVD video -- everything -- you get it ALL. Oops! I almost forgot -- if you order promptly you also get a book of songs to practice your new "chording" skills on!
The DVD on "Chord Piano" so you can hear and see how to play!
Big Fat Bonus #1:
A Magic Keyboard Chart that slips behind the keys and directs you to every note!
Big Fat Bonus #2:
The "Visualized Chord Dictionary!" (96 chords in pictures!)
Big Fat Bonus #3:
The "Major Chord Locator!" Find any major chord instantly!
Big Fat Bonus #4:
The "Amazing Secrets Of Exciting Piano Playing" resource guide!
(for those who might want to take more advanced courses later)
Big Fat Bonus #5:
"What Chords Do I Absolutely, Positively Have To Know?"
You'll be amazed at how logical it is!
Big Fat Bonus #6:
A big, beautiful full-color binder with a CD and DVD page sleeve to hold the course, the discs, and all the bonuses!
Big Fat Bonus #7:
Automatic enrollment in Duane's email newsletter for students only titled "Good Stuff You Really Need To Know About Music & Piano Playing!" (Only people who have taken one or more of Duane's courses receive this newsletter -- it is not available at any price to anyone else.)
Good Stuff You Really Need To Know About Music & Piano Playing
For Duane's Students Only
Big Fat Bonus #8:
Bonus chart that could change your musical life -- like it did mine many years ago:
If you order promptly, you also get a Book of Songs with the melody and chord symbols only (like a professional 'fake book') to practice your new chording skills on!
The total price for ALL OF THIS is NOT $500. or $300. or even $200. -- but just $97. plus shipping using fast Priority Mail delivery -- so you'll have the course pronto..
Order Here -- you get all this!
Yes! I would LOVE to have the DVD so I can SEE as well as the CD and the 10-Lesson Book and all the wonderful & exciting bonus items -- which include:
"Magic Keyboard Chart" to guide you to all notes in both hands
"Visualized Chord Dictionary" that shows 96 piano chords at a glance
"Instant Chord Finder" that slips behind the keys to reveal all major chords
"Amazing Secrets Of Exciting Piano!" resource guide
"What Chords Do I Absolutely, Positively Have To Know?" bonus report
Full-color binder to hold it all -- the books, the discs, the charts...
Free enrollment in Duane's "Good Stuff" email newsletter for STUDENTS ONLY
"The Most-Used Chords Chart" --The priceless chord chart that can change your life
Book of "Melody & Chords Only" songs so you can practice chording --
And, of course, the DVD so you can SEE, the CD so you can HEAR, and the 10-Lesson Course-Book on "How To Play Chord Piano!"
Plus everything isGuaranteed or money instantly back!
Not $500. or $300. -- just $97. for EVERYTHING LISTED ABOVE!
Click the order button above right now and we might be able to get it off to you tomorrow! Or if you prefer, call Muriel or Bev (Order line only -- do not ask operator to explain the course -- Duane explains it all above) 541-664-7052 Order Line ONLY
You're going to love it!
Who is this Duane guy?
Duane is the author of over 300 music books, DVD's, & CD's, videos, and articles galore.
He has taught thousands of people worldwide over the past 30 years in person and through his courses.
If you don't know who he is, type "Duane Shinn" into Google search engine and you'll find many thousands of references to him. Sign up for his free email newsletter by clicking here.
Play Piano Using Chords - Lessons, Box 700 Play Piano Way, Medford, OR 97501